Certification and accreditation
Ambiente Analisi obtained accreditation from Accredia because it operates in accordance with the requirements of the UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard; such recognition permits the laboratory to indicate certain tests as “accredited”, the technical capability and the competence for these tests has been certified by a Third Party recognised at an international level.
You can view and/or download the registration and certificate relating to the accredited test using the following LINK.
The accreditation for a test method guarantees that the method is implemented in accordance with the specifications of the UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard and other prescriptive documents from Accredia, ensuring:
- the quality and traceability of the analytical data;
- the use of a structured system for the qualification and training of personnel;
- the use of efficient equipment which is subject to calibration and planned checks;
- the use of reactants and suitable materials;
- that external, periodic evaluation tests are carried out as laid down by national and international interlaboratory circuits;
- the participation in periodic internal and external audits carried out by qualified personnel.
Ambiente Analisi operates in accordance with UNI EN ISO 9001 and UNI EN ISO 14001, with regard to management and environmental requirements.