PROVISIONAL CALCULATION OF THE PASSIVE ACOUSTIC REQUIREMENTS FOR BUILDINGS
For new constructions and/or modifications in residential environments, a provisional calculation of the passive acoustic requirements for the buildings must be submitted in accordance with D.P.C.M. (Decree of the President of the Council of Ministers) of 5 December 1997. In accordance with the UNI EN ISO 12354:2017 and UNI EN ISO 717:2013 standards, the following are calculated and assessed:
- soundproofing capacity, to assess the insulation against airborne noise between the different property units;
- acoustic insulation of the façade, to assess the insulation against external noise;
- level of foot traffic noise, to assess the insulation against foot traffic noise.
ON-SITE TESTING OF PASSIVE ACOUSTIC REQUIREMENTS FOR BUILDINGS
On-site testing services to check the passive acoustic requirements for the buildings in relation to Law 447/95 and the relative enactment Decree, D.P.C.M. of 5 December 1997, which defines the limits to be respected with regard to the:
- acoustic insulation of the façade;
- soundproofing capacity of the horizontal and vertical dividing elements;
- level of sound pressure from foot traffic on floors;
- maximum level of sound pressure for plants in continuous and non-continuous operation.